The continuity of our programs provide more interactions and is fundamental in helping your child acquire communication, critical thinking, problem solving and social skills.
Synapses are the connectors in the brain between neurons. Those synapses are fundamental in getting communication, critical thinking, problem-solving and social skills.
- Little interactions: no preschool experiences until age 5 years old
- Some Interactions: Two preschool experiences from age 16 months – 5years old
- More interactions: One preschool experiences from age 16 months- 5 years old
- Our unique early childhood program blends our Center-Based Curriculum with Creative Curriculum to implement the early learning development standards.
- Thematic learning units prepare your child spiritually, cognitively, socially and physically to be lifelong learners.