Our Infant-Toddler Program Builds Your Child’s Capacity To Learn
The parent-teacher partnership is the bedrock of our programming.
Age Appropriate Curriculum
We provide a learning curriculum that utilizes a child-centered approach for implementing the Early Learning Development Standards:
- Developmental learning standards
- Social-Emotional Development
- Approaches to Learning
- Language and Literacy Physician Development
- Cognitive and General Knowledge
Our program helps your child acquire their toileting and other self-help skills.
Our center implements the Creative Curriculum. This curriculum is researched based and founded on these important principles:
- Children learn through play
- Teacher/Child relationship is essential
- Parent/Teacher team is necessary
- The learning environment is vital
Our curriculum is aligned with the state developmental learning standards.
Creative Curriculum is blended with our center-based curriculum, which provides many opportunities for parent engagement and involvement.